Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Challenge #334

Hi everyone!  This week, we have another awesome sketch from Dawn . I am so indebted to the ladies from the team who completely took over when I could not get things done.  They will never know how appreciative I am.
Here is Dawn's sketch:
And the optional theme (thanks to Kaylin) is: A Masculine card

Here are the cards from the team to inspire everyone and to give you some ideas:





Great cards!  I LOVE all of the textures each of our designers used this week.  And these cards give our viewers some great ideas of their own, I am sure.
Remember, as always, you have two weeks to play along and you can post your cards below or on our Facebook page.
I hope you have lots of fun with this one.....and thanks again to everyone who visits us each week!
Happy card making!

No comments: