Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Challenge #319

Good morning!  I almost forgot it was Tuesday.  Silly me.  I was not thinking clearly.  And.....I must be going daft. 
I know I have not shared any photos lately but I have to show you our tiny daffodils.  This is the first time we have grown them and they are giving us a taste of spring.

They are so pretty and happy looking that I just had to share!

Now for sketch #319...
Thanks to Vicki and the optional theme is "Create a round or oval card".
Here are the examples from our team:











Wow!  Some really awesome circular and oval cards by our talented team.  If you have never made a circular card, they are a lot of fun and a style everyone should try.  I am sure these examples will spur you on to do just that.  
Remember, you have two weeks to play along and I look forward to seeing your creations.
Happy card making, everyone!




No comments: