Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Challenge #316

Hello and happy Tuesday to everyone!  
It is raining here -but that is a very good thing.  The rain is washing the last bits of snow away and we can really have spring.  I hope you are enjoying sunshine and good weather wherever you live.

Our sketch this week is from Donna and is a vibrant, happy design.  The optional theme is A Burst of Colour.  I guess I was influenced by spring.
And here are the cards from our team:






Wow!  What a burst of colour!  Makes me think of spring.  These are beautiful cards and great inspirations for our viewers.  I know everyone will want to make a card after seeing these awesome ones.
Remember, you have two weeks to play along with this sketch and you can enter below or as a post on our Facebook page.  Have a great week and please,  find some time for yourselves - no matter how busy your lives are.



No comments: