Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Challenge #307

Good morning,
Before I begin I want to apologize for the look of the sidebar.  I am in the midst of changing - or adding- new photos of the design team and have not received new ones from everyone so have not fixed all of the sizes so some are larger than others.  By next week, this should be all fixed up.
As I mentioned last week, we have lost some of our team and gained Sarah Taylor and Maria Vanderform.  I have also invited one more designer but do not want to announce her name until I hear back from her.  Stay tuned until next week.

Our top cards from challenge #205 are as follows:





As you can see, there were so many entries - and so many great cards - that this week there was a top five.  Congrats, ladies, for your wonderful cards. And thank you to everyone who participated.  I love it when you make my job hard by having so many entries!!!!

Now for this week's sketch (thanks to Kaylin):
Optional theme: Hugs and Kisses

And here are the examples from our team:







Wow!  Gorgeous cards, ladies!  I am certain that we will have lots of participation when everyone sees these.  You are truly inspiration for us all.  Thanks so much for being on our team.
Remember, everyone, that our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter below or as a post on our Facebook page.  Happy creating, everyone!









No comments: