Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Challenge #285

Hi folks! Glad you could stop by.
As always, we start out with a photo for the week. I have chosen this one of a bee leaving a sunflower as I just love the activity of the bees in our sunflowers and this is the first one I was able to capture.
Don't fret, I think there will be more to come. LOL!

On to our top cards for challenge #283; here they are in no particular order...




Wow!  Great cards, ladies!  Congrats to you and a warm thank you to all who played.

Our sketch this week is courtesy of Kaylin;  thank you so much.  And the optional technique is EMBOSSING.
Here are the inspirational samples from our team:






Awesome, team!  Thanks so much for the beautiful cards.  I cannot wait to see what everyone creates from our sketch and with the help of your inspiration.
Remember, all, that our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.
Happy creating, everyone!

No comments: