Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Challenge #257

Hello everyone!  Let me begin this post by offering you all an apology.  Our linkytool expired for a day and I did not realize it.  I knew it was almost renewal time but did not receive a notice.  It was back up and running within a couple of hours of me finding out.  I am truly sorry if anyone tried to post an entry and could not.  All is good now though so lets get on with it.

Our photo this week is one I took in the snow the other day and gave a slightly blue edit in post processing.

Now for  the top three from challenge #255:



Beautiful, ladies!  Congrats to our top three and thanks to all who participated.

For our main event, we have another basic sketch  for you.  
For some unknown reason, I really seem to like circles.
Now for the inspirational samples from the team:





Great examples from our team!  I am sure they will  inspire lots of participation from our visitors out there.  Remember, our challenge runs until February 23rd and you can enter below or on our Facebook page.
Before I go I just wanted to let everyone know that Sarah Cameron (who has been with us for   over 4 years, I believe) is taking a well deserved six month leave to  devote more time to the necessities of her busy family life.  She will be missed and I will be counting the weeks until she returns.  Please join me in wishing her the best.  That being said, Lynne Jardine has kindly agreed to join our team so let's welcome her with open arms and kind comments on her blog.
Happy creating, everyone!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful cards! So sad to see Sarah leave, but I look forward to working with Lynne!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful and lovely creations from all DT!!!

Hugs
Doris

DT Crafty Time
DT Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble