Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I sincerely hope you have been enjoying this holiday season and that you have your New Year's celebration planned.  Our Christmas was peaceful and quiet and our New Year's should be the same.

Our photo this week is a rather fickle one.  I started out to capture the fresh snow but ended up with pine branches instead.  Off on a tangent, I guess.
But you can see a little snow!

Our top three from Challenge #249 were extremely difficult to choose.  We had a few more entries and they were all really good.  Here are the top three (in no particular order):

(I apologize for the poor image quality but could not get it to  copy clearly from Flickr)


Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to our top 3!

Now for this week's sketch (courtesy of Crystal).  It is a fun one and our optional theme is Giving (use it or not).
Here are the cards from the ladies on our team....created to inspire you.


(She created 2 different cards, Woohoo!)





Beautiful, ladies, and sooooo inspiring!  Maybe our followers can find some quiet time to create some amazing cards as well.  I hope so.
Remember that our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter below or as a comment on our Facebook page.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!  And Happy Crafting to All!

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

I would like to thank Cheryl and the design team for selecting my cards as one of the top 3 picks week after week. The quality of the sketches and challenges on this site are outstanding, stimulating my creativity, helping me to make better cards. I would recommend this site to anyone.