Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Challenge #228

Good day to everyone!  
Before we get down to card making, here is our photo for the week:
  This is an HDR panorama of a daisy I made for my daughter.  It is 6 photos stitched together so that I can have it printed very large without losing any detail.

Next, let's look at the top three from challenge #226:

(from Facebook)
I love how everyone creates something unique when they join in our challenges!  Thanks to all who participated and congrats to the top three.

On to this week's challenge (the sketch is courtesy of Sarah C.)
And the technique challenge this week is to EMBOSS somewhere on your card.  Have  fun creating.
Here are the samples from our team:









Wow!  Amazing samples from the team!  I am sure all of our followers will be inspired to create a card for this challenge.  Remember, you have two weeks to get it done and you can post here or as a comment on our Facebook page.
Happy crafting to all!


No comments: