Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Challenge #225

Good morning!  I hope you are having a great week so far.  Our photo of the week is one I took the other day of some baby geese having a bird bath in the middle of a parking lot.  The water may be dirty but they look like they are having fun.
Doesn't his make you smile?

Before I get to the top three from challenge #223, I want to apologize to Shell on our design team.  Her card for challenge # 224 did not get added last week so I am including it here:
 Is it not the cutest thing?  Love the dino mom and baby!  Maybe you could visit her blog and tell her you saw this adorable card.

On to our top three for challenge # 223 - Rain.  Here they are....



All of the cards were beautiful and I am sorry that they all could not be in the top three.  Congratulations to the top three and thank you to everyone who entered.

Now, for our challenge this week (remember that it runs for two weeks) Our sketch is courtesy of Sarah C. and our theme is BABY.

  You can use the sketch, the theme, or both this week.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with.  Here are the designer samples to inspire you:





Great cards, ladies!
You always come up with beautiful creations to inspire our followers and I thank you so much.
Now it is your turn, everyone, so get your supplies out and have some fun creating.  Please post your entries below.  And remember, you can also post them on facebook on our page Try Stampin'-Or Not- On Tuesday where we have discussions, show projects and have a crafting good time.

Thanks for visiting this week.  And, if you are Canadian, happy Canada Day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love this sketch and I am putting it on the top of my to do list! Beautiful samples, as always, from the team!