Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Challenge #186 -Trees And Leaves

Good morning!
Let's start off with some sad news and some happy news.  First the happy.......Claire is coming back and I am thrilled to bits.  She has a beautiful, lyrical style and I have missed her terribly.  Welcome back!
Now for the sad.....and I really mean "sad".  When I heard this, tears came to my eyes.  Tanya will be leaving us.  She is the last of my original team and I will miss her in every way.  She and I met before this site was started and I hope to someday meet her in person.  Please, if you feel inclined, please click on her photo in the column to the right and extend your best wishes.  I know she will appreciate it.

Now for our top three from challenge #184.  Voting was spread out this week but here are the final three:



Wow! Such different interpretations from one sketch....I am lovin' what all of our followers come up with!

Now for this week's sketch:
The theme is "Trees And leaves". Use it or not, it is up to you.
From our team:






Once again, our team has outdone themselves.  Gorgeous, ladies!  I am positive you have inspired our followers with your cards.  And I cannot wait to see what they come up with.

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by.
**check back Saturday for a big October announcement





1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Thank you so much for the pick! And I LOVE this week's sketch...hoping to play along!!! The samples are wonderful!